Document Cost Accounting
and Cost Recovery
Part of managing a business wisely is addressing all the ways you might be losing money. Your print environment is a common culprit – you need to know how much you’re spending on printing, copying, scanning, and faxing.
To get costs under control and plug any leaks in expenditures, we offer Document Cost Accounting. With this option, our clients get an immediate savings of 10-40%. Clients also see increases in productivity and overall organizational efficiency.
Know Where Your Money Is Going
with Document Cost Accounting
We perform an initial assessment with a simple green, yellow, or red “score” across multiple dimensions of your business. We then implement operations to help you save money on your print environment:
- Tracking printing and copying costs. We issue utilization summaries for
- Rules-based routing. Print jobs are routed according to a set of rules to control costs (single- or double-sided, in color or monochrome, limits on numbers
of documents, etc.).
- Secure print release and find/follow-me printing. Jobs are placed in a holding state until the user authenticates and releases the job at the printer.
Institute Heightened Security
with RFID and HID Proximity Card Readers
Our Document Cost Accounting services include RFID and HID proximity card readers. RFIDs and HIDs are smart cards that allow for quick and secure access to
With this technology, you get…
- Simplified access and authentication for improved security and auditing
- Compliance with security requirements related to HIPAA, FERPA,
- Seamless integration
- Greater personalization
- Enhanced cost controls
Sign Up for Document Cost Accounting
and Save 10-40% Immediately
SymQuest’s Document Cost Accounting services are an excellent complement to our Document Workflow Assessment and Electronic Document Management solutions. With these tools, you’ll be able to recover costs, maintain secure documentation, and stay compliant – all while your business runs more smoothly.