A Complete Line of Multi-function
Printers and Copiers
Want extra convenience, outstanding service, and highly professional documents all within one machine? Try a multi-function printer and copier (MFP) from SymQuest, the largest MFP dealer in New England. With all-in-one printing, copying, scanning, and faxing functionality, MFPs are ideal for any size business.
Why a MFP?
Your business most likely relies on a variety of equipment to get the job done. SymQuest offers Konica Minolta and HP equipment that combines high-speed copying and laser printing with cutting-edge technology to make sure your business is running your document flow and not vice-versa. SymQuest skillfully matches your business needs with a first-rate, cost-effective solution. Our expert technicians are also available for customer support. You can delegate the responsibility of your print equipment to SymQuest via our Managed Print Services program. You can even determine the response time. Managed Print Services saves time and money, while increasing uptime and productivity. Start with a free consultation—call us today!
- Easy to Use
- Design your own control panel layout to fit your business needs.
- “Know One, Know All” – Consistent operability to reduce learning curve
- Cutting Edge Technology
- High Security Standards with Data Encryption and Hard Drive Erase
- Integration to Cloud Technology with access to Google Docs, Evernote, YouSendit and Salesforce
- Mobile Printing and Scanning- Ability to print and scan from your Android or Apple products.
- Complete your business automation by having the capability to scan into your document management solution (ie: SharePoint)
- Automatic Updates for Firmware Upgrades
- Automatic Toner Replenishment
- Outstanding Color Matching
- Match corporate logos and colors
- Impress internal and external personnel with color presentations and images
- Energy effeicient meeting (Look up rating system)
- Meet multiple Environmental Compliances – EPEAT Registered,Engery STAR Qualified,EU RoHS Compliant, Ecomark, Blue Angel, and Wee Directive compliant
SymQuest Knows MFPs – And Service
When you choose the best MFP for your office, you get cutting-edge productivity and security features, such as document storage and retrieval, wireless networking, authentication and data encryption. But that’s not all. At SymQuest, we back up all our MFPs with unparalleled service and support. Check out all you get:
- Guaranteed service response time of 8 hours or less for all our equipment
- Peace of mind with timely on-site service and support
- Remote Support
- Remote monitoring of …
- Error codes
- Automatic meter collection and toner replenishment – never run out of toner again!