Add network infrastructure management experts to your team. Not to your payroll.
Your organization – your people and your customers – depend on your network every day. Your business cannot afford to experience downtime caused by preventable, recurring IT problems. And, core network infrastructure management is time-consuming and is often the chore that gets pushed to another day. With SafetyNet Enterprise, SymQuest’s staff of IT professionals will proactively manage your network backbone components utilizing industry best practices. You can delegate the responsibility for the management of your network infrastructure to SymQuest allowing you and your staff to focus on more urgent and mission critical tasks and projects.
Increase Enterprise IT Productivity
- Day to Day Administration of Network Servers and Infrastructure
- Data backup automation and remediation
- Remote network monitoring providing real time alerts
- Access to SymQuest’s 24/7 Network Operation Center for technical support
- Security administration, maintenance, and management of firewalls
- Pre-scheduled deployment of Operating System patches and service packs
- Planning/Budgeting with a vCIO
- IT policy review and reports about network performance
Introducing SafetyNet Hosted Enterprise
Hosted Enterprise is a flexible plan that allows you to choose the parts of your network infrastructure that SymQuest hosts and manages in our secure, redundant data centers. Our experts handle the physical hardware, management and data center, freeing up your staff and capital investment so you can start working smarter. » Learn more
SafetyNet Virtual Chief Information Officer
A vCIO will be your personal guide for strategic technology planning. One of the real values behind the SafetyNet Enterprise program is access to a vCIO’s expertise. Better than having an IT person on staff, vCIOs remain current on all the latest technologies. Our vCIOs are available to help you make the right decisions when it comes to selecting hardware and software, forming policies, documenting your system and reporting on the health of your network. We begin by learning about your current business needs and helping you move toward improvements in areas of security, business continuity, planning and budgeting.