Save Money, Get Nimble – Hosted Infrastructure in the Cloud
These days, you don’t need to spend money, staff time, and brain space on buying and maintaining hardware, software, and networking infrastructure. You can “rent” these services in the cloud and get only what you need, when you need it. It’s one advantage to doing business in the 21st century, whether you’re a big fish or a small startup.
Hosted infrastructure puts big-ticket items in the cloud:
Grow a Better Company with SymQuest Hosted Infrastructure
Here’s what you get from Hosted Infrastructure services from SymQuest:
- Cost savings. Forget about buying and maintaining those complicated machines and ever-changing applications and programs. Pay only for what you need.
- Agility. With today’s economy, businesses expand and contract on a regular basis. It’s that much easier to meet those challenges if you can scale your IT infrastructure as your market shifts, without taking a financial hit each time.
- Ease and simplicity. With SymQuest’s Hosted Infrastructure, you have just one point of contact for hardware, software, service, and support.
- Responsiveness. Our Hosted Infrastructure is in the cloud, which means it’s available anywhere, anytime. With today’s remote workplaces, this on-demand feature is especially useful.
- Clarity. We provide a Detailed Statement of Work with predictable outcomes and timelines – which means no surprises for your budget or staffing needs.
- Expert support. SymQuest engineers are highly trained and experienced. With our Hosted Infrastructure services, you get dedicated engineers 24/7 who can walk you through the maze of IT considerations.
About Our Data Centers
As part of SymQuest’s commitment to innovate and provide world-class IT services and support, we utilize Konica Minolta’s highly secure cloud environments located in data centers based in Chandler, AZ, and Ashburn, VA. The Tier 3 data centers, powered by CyrusOne® and Zayo®, provide redundant internet, power, and multi-level security including biometric authentication, and 24/7 on-site monitoring. SymQuest customers included in the newly added environments will be supported locally.
The highly sustainable, energy efficient, data center design provides an outlet for businesses to meet rigorous data storage compliance needs. The one million square-foot Chandler, AZ facility is located in a data center safe zone, providing shelter from natural disasters including seismic activity, tornados, and hurricanes. The 72,000 square-foot Ashburn, VA facility allows for carrier-neutral connectivity with access to over 66 of the world’s largest ISPs and content providers.
Lighten the Load with Cloud Services Today
It’s time to use your IT department for business innovation and growth – not tending to huge machines and endless tweaking that eat up time and money. Rely on SymQuest to ease the burden of administering and maintaining your IT infrastructure. We’ve invested in enterprise-class dual-datacenter design – so you can be assured of full security and state-of-the-art solutions.