Document Security Seminar
Access the Document Security Seminar (& additional resources) to learn how to create a more secure and reliable print environment for your business.
September 12, 2019
Watch the webinar recording
About this webinar recording
Without proper precautionary measures to stay protected, networked printers can present serious security risks.
Access our Document Security Seminar recording to learn critical strategies for creating a more secure and reliable printing environment. We cover:
- Social Engineering — The Attack Life Cycle
- Secure Printing — “Hardening” Your MFP
- Everyday Security Considerations — Email, Scanning, Fax, and Mobile Print
- Multifunctional Printers — Potential Points of Failure
- Secure Communication — Encryption & Closing Portals
- Additional Security — Print management & Software Applications
- Maximizing Your MFP — Paperless Fax, User Boxes & Mobile Features
Who is this webinar for?
- Office Managers
- Business Owners
About the presenter
Rick Zampini is a Production Print Specialist for SymQuest’s Document Solutions team. Zampini works with clients to provide efficient solutions to document output related problems specifically in the area of production print, and high capacity printing needs.