Old-school security awareness training doesn’t hack it anymore.
Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks.
Learn how to train your employees on proper IT security best practices with SymQuest’s Security Awareness Training powered by KnowBe4.
Get the tools to successfully assess your teams:
Baseline Testing: We provide baseline testing to assess the Phish-prone™ percentage of your users through a free simulated phishing attack.
Train Your Users: On-demand, interactive, engaging training with common traps, live Kevin Mitnick demos and new scenario-based Danger Zone exercises.
Phish Your Users: Fully automated simulated phishing attacks, hundreds of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates.
See the Results: Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management. Show the great ROI!
KnowBe4’s Security Awareness Training specializes in making sure employees understand the mechanisms of spam, phishing, spear phishing, malware and social engineering. You get high quality web-based interactive training combined with common traps, live demonstration videos, short comprehension tests and scenario-based Danger Zone exercises. When it comes to rolling out training for your users, KnowBe4’s Automated Training Campaigns do the heavy lifting for you, including:
- On-demand, browser-based training featuring “The World’s Most Famous Hacker”
- Multiple awareness training modules available
- Create multiple training campaigns as ongoing or with a speciﬁed completion date
- Automated enrollment and follow-up emails to “nudge” users who are incomplete
- Auto-enroll new users added to a group or company
- Point-of-failure training auto-enrollment
- Dedicated Hosting Options, or run the course in your own LMS
Request A Demo
Request a demonstration of our security awareness training software today! Complete the web form below.