Digital Fax: Bringing Faxing Into the 21st Century in a Compliant Manner
Watch this pre-recorded webinar where we partner with XM Fax’s Andrew Dykeman to discuss the integrated information management platform. During our conversation, we addressed some potential issues your organization could be facing, from managing fax lines to losing faxes and confirmation pages. Costly analog phone lines and traditional faxes are being eliminated, but businesses still need to send and receive faxes. We understand the bind on your end, and during this webinar, we will walk you through ways to bring your fax to the 21st century.
March 23, 2023
About this webinar recording
We’ve partnered with XM Fax, the world’s most complete and integrated Information Management platform, to bring you this presentation on modernized fax solutions.
Digital fax allows users to securely send and receive faxes and has already been implemented in many schools, healthcare facilities and government locations locally.
Users also enjoy a boost in productivity with the ability to intelligently route documents through automated workflows, all without the headaches of phone adapters, busy signals, or service calls for failing machines.
What will I learn?
- What is digital faxing, and why it’s better than traditional machines
- What FCC Order 19-72a1 means for organizations using POTS lines
- How the security of digital fax ensures regulatory compliance with HIPAA, FERPA, GDPR, & SOX
- The possibilities companies can unlock with intelligent document workflows
- How software reporting tools help businesses make data-driven decisions
Is your organization struggling with:
- Managing fax lines
- Noticing an increase in the cost of fax lines
- Remote employees that need to send and receive faxes while at home
- Large fax jobs that keep failing
- Lost faxes and or confirmation pages
- Having faxes route to other destinations, such as folders
About the presenters
Regional Sales Manage, XM Fax
Andrew has a real passion for making things work, and it shows. He brings 15 years of workflow experience to help companies modernize their faxes in any easy to understand and follow presentation.
Solutions Presales Engineer
Peter Slabinski is a Solutions Presales Engineer for SymQuest. He has over 20 years of experience working with clients to solve business challenges by presenting solutions that leverage technology while focusing on achieving client goals.